Ingredients and Baking Instructions
- 1 package (3 oz.) ladyfingers
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping for garnish
- Mandarin orange segments for garnish
- Line bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate or 1 quart serving dish with ladyfinger halves, split sides up. In large mixing bowl beat orange juice concentrate until softened. Gradually add ice cream, beating well after each addition. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into ladyfinger crust. Cover and freeze several hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping and mandarin orange segments. Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before serving.